Would you prefer to source your plastic devices from within the UK to eliminate long lead-times, fluctuating exchange rates and inconsistent quality? Also anxious to keep costs to a minimum?
In addition to Splice Cast‘s established range of pharma and gynae medical devices, we also offer the PATHFINDER™; a step by step product development service. Eliminating risk, reducing time to market and ensuring you have a bespoke product with...
Features designed in, and costs designed out
"Prompt delivery service along with competitive prices are the reasons why I will be using them for many years to come"
Whether you're starting a new project which requires accurate plastic components, or currently purchase plastic components and are looking for a reliable, trustworthy UK partner, contact us today on +44(0)1686 625 750 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ISO:13485 Certified - consistency and traceability
- Years of experience in precision plastic injection moulding – We're willing to share this knowledge in the manufacture of your plastic components
- All products developed (not to duplicate) but to provide you with a unique time and cost saving solution
- Supporting you step-by-step in product development, we manage the project to ensure you get your product to market fast
- Controlled manufacturing in clean-room type environments
- Ample UK production capacity – Offering you contract manufacturing services if you require consistently high quality
- Customisation – Strengthen your brand by incorporating your logo or corporate colour
- Come and watch your plastic products being made! In a world of electronic catalogues and online ordering, Splice Cast strives to offer you a personal and friendly service
How does product development take place?
Splice Cast has attained full accreditation for ISO 13485 and medical products are CE marked in accordance with European Directive 93/42/EEC. All sterile processes are assessed for sterility by an MHRA accredited regulatory body.